Booking Contact Details
To book please telephone or email to check availability then either print out the booking form and send with a cheque for the 30% deposit to:
Mrs Lesley Wilhelmsen
Kent, CT4 6BH.
Telephone : 01227 709515 / 07800 982640
Or if you prefer you can pay by BACS and email the completed booking form to me.
Trout River Lodge BACS Details:
Sort Code: 09-06-40
Account No.: 14209267
On receipt of this, confirmation of your booking will be sent. The balance should be paid six weeks prior to your holiday. I will then send you local information, directions and a map.
How to find the Trout River Lodge
From the A30 dual carriageway at Cheriton Bishop
- Drive into Cheriton Bishop and take the first left, by the Old Thatch pub.
- Follow this lane for approximately 1.75 miles and then turn right sign posted to Clifford Bridge.
- At the bottom of this lane is a rural crossroads called Clifford Bridge Cross. Go straight ahead over the narrow granite bridge.
- Just after the bridge turn left – you will see an old red telephone box – and the entrance to Clifford Bridge Park is on the left. There is no sign on the double farm gate.
- Enter, closing the gate behind you and proceed along the track passing the swimming pool and play area.
- Trout River Lodge is the first lodge on the left – no. 13
Deer Valley Lodge
Owners Direct apartment rentals