Trout River Lodge Prices
** Special Offers Shown in Asterisks if Available **
Start Dates – Saturdays
|3rd, 10th April weeks||17th, 24th April &|
1st May weeks
|8th, 15th, 22nd May weeks||29th May week||5th, 12th, 19th, 26th|
|3rd, 10th July weeks||17th July - 28th August weeks||4th, 11th, 18th September weeks||25th September & 2nd, 9th, 16th October weeks||23rd October week||30th October week||6th, 13th & 20th November weeks|
PRICES ARE PER WEEK. Short breaks sometimes available as late availability – minimum 3 nights @ £90 per night.
(VAT included if applicable)
Duvets and pillows are provided but bed linen, towels and tea towels are not supplied. However bedlinen can be supplied on request. King-size £20, singles £5 each. Electricity and Calor gas central heating included.
- A maximum of 2 dogs are permitted at £25 per week each, plus £50 returnable deposit. They must be kept on a lead outside the lodge and all mess must be cleaned up.
- No smoking.
- Water is from a private bore-hole.
- Cancellation insurance is strongly recommended.
- Property to be left clean and tidy. Any damage must be reported and breakages paid for.
- Reservations will only be accepted on receipt of the booking form with a non-returnable deposit of 30 per cent of the total rent subject to our written confirmation.
- The balance of the total rental must be paid not less than six weeks prior to arrival. Non payment by the due date may be treated as a cancellation and we, the owners, reserve the right to re-let the property at our discretion.
- Accommodation is available from 3 pm on the day of arrival and should be vacated by 10 am on the morning of departure. The property should be left in a clean and tidy condition, any breakages must be reported and paid for.
- If for any reason out of the owner’s control (eg. fire damage) the property is not ready on the booked date, all rents paid in advance will be refunded without further recourse against the owners.
- The owners shall not be liable for any loss, damage, accident or injury to persons or property which may be sustained by visitors.
- Accommodation is to be occupied only by the persons specified on the booking form, unless otherwise agreed in advance.